HOSTED BY VOLVO CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
Collaboration along the Value Chain is about means of collaboration to minimize the overall environmental footprint through a common “language” and definitions, procurement requirements, competence transfer etc. It is about establishing agreed frameworks incl. objectives and methods for measurement and follow up.
Research topics within Collaboration along the Value Chain include but are not limited to:
• Public and private procurement requirement setting
• Standardized tools and measurements
• Drivers of mind-set change
• Sustainability incentives
• Certification systems for buildings and infrastructure